Apple is an American MNC technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services. it is best known for its series of personal computers, the ipod and its innovative marketing strategies for its products. it has quality based products, including many extra features and is well known for its creativity.
Apple Recruitment Responsibilities:
- You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Collaborate with multiple multi-functional teams across the globe (US, Singapore and Europe) and work on solutions which have larger impact on Apple business.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting constantly evolving environment
- Experience working with NodeJS, Redux, Typescript, Webpack, NPM etc
- Experience in developing rich user interface using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience Collaborating with UX Designer to prototype the user experience during the design phase
- Good Experience developing restful service layer component using Java or Python
- Strong understanding of working with any databases like Oracle/Snowflake/SinglesStore/Teradata & NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Redis
- Experience building data models to support low latency reporting apps
- Experience with testing browser-based applications, good knowledge of problems and solutions for cross browser compatibility
- Deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle with experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Experience working on virtualisation techniques Kubernetes, Docker
- Exposure to cloud methodologies and experience with AWS is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking with solid ability to evaluate and apply new technologies in a short time