AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
- Support development activities by helping in code build and deployment, tool configuration management and administration, application environment set up, change and release management
- Monitor production system to ensure it is operating in a manner consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Provide 2nd/ 3rd line support (technical queries, bug fixes and small enhancements relating to application and platform), complying with Astra Zeneca standards, change control procedures
- Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups
- Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems, documenting and sharing that knowledge, as required, with global teams
- Liaise with multiple stake holders including users, infrastructure/middleware teams, 3rd party software vendors for resolving issues and potential process improvements
- Train, guide and mentor new hires in the team
- UG – B.Tech /B.E. or other equivalent technical qualifications
- 0-1 Experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Should have knowledge on complex SQL queries.
- Hands on Knowledge in SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in HTML and Style Sheet Creation (CSS)
- Keen to acquire new skills and work on new technology products
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Logical mind with keen analytical skills
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to respond well to pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively across team boundaries.