About Bajaj Allianz:
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 to conduct general insurance business in India. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, today, is one of the largest private insurers in the industry with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The Company has continuously been expanding its operations to reach out to its customers.
- Agency Growth & Development Cascading the channel’s strategy and key focus areas for the achievement of set goals.
- Driving the team and setting clear targets to ensure recruitment training and development of agents.
- Intermediaries Management Continuous training to be arranged to increase the productivity of the IMD cross-sell.
- Developing a second in line and motivating talent within the channel.
- Identify IMDs based on their business & drive business planning with low-performing IMDs.
- Goal achievement & Campaigning Ensure reported focus on the movement of existing agents within bands to ensure profitability.
- Conventions and campaigns are communicated and run effectively across the zone to boost employee productivity.
- Market Knowledge & IT awareness To develop adequate market intelligence to acquire business by establishing, and positioning the BAGIC brand and growing the brand Excellent interpersonal skills and a person expected to have a high degree of credibility in the local market.
Any Graduate from any stream
- Good communication skills
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Well-versed with MS Office
- Candidate Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidate Should be aware of the Local language
Selection Process: Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection