About BCG :
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963.
BCG off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- SOA specializes in supporting BCG case teams on client projects that include primary data collection (surveys).
- The team has capabilities that enable it to engage across all elements of the primary research value chain with both BCG case teams as well as external service providers.
- Special emphasis is placed on application of advanced analytics to survey data, providing key outputs that drive critical insights. Additionally, the team also builds models, simulations, and visualizations to maximize usability and impact of these analytics outputs.
- At SOA, you will be joining a highly innovative team with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You will be working directly with BCG’s core consulting business in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- In addition to bringing you own unique skills and capabilities to the table; you will be expected to leverage opportunities to learn and grow intellectually through formal and on-job training.
BCG off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated high academic achievement in analytics, data science, or mathematics and relevant work experience in market/consumer research data analytics (projects/coursework/internships)
- Candidates with the following educational backgrounds will be preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, or Mathematics.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in the field of market research and data analytics
- Strong analytical capabilities – data management, processing, and analysis
- Strong hands-on experience Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of additional tools such as SPSS, R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, Market Sight, VBA, SQL will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of and affinity for database and analytical tool management
- Strong ability to work with multiple, geographically distributed teams in a fast-paced environment, multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization prioritization and expectation management
- Able to engage with senior stakeholders independently, prioritize work and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility – collaborative, team player with strong work ethic and service excellence orientation
- Effective written & verbal communication (English)