About Boeing :
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful, and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing off Campus Job Description:
- Create and update test cases for the product/project assigned.
- Create Automated Testing Frameworks
- Create POC for new Testing tools and frameworks
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies
- Executes test scripts and test protocols.
- May perform code inspections for Unit Tests.
- Supports and enhances the automated testing framework.
- Candidate must have experience in software configuration management concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the testing lifecycle.
Boeing off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks.
- Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks.
- Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation.
- Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing.
- Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements.
- Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation