Summary & Role Information:
As SAP Procurement Product Team, our mission is to provide the world’s leading cloud-based spend management solution, unifying the SAP Procurement portfolio across SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba Applications & Business Network, and SAP Fieldglass.
To strengthen further our team, we are looking for a Java Developer to work with the leading Infrastructure & Platform-as-a-Service (SAP BTP). S/he must possess solid technical skills, communication skills and demonstrates independence in decision making.
S/he is capable to perform development tasks and take decisions independently, demonstrate responsibility for all tasks and ensure completion with good quality, timely delivery and efficiency.
S/he works with teams across organizational and geographical boundaries to design and develop state of the art software applications working closely with Architect & Senior Developers.
S/he should be able to apply clean code principles: execute code reviews, code inspections, unit testing, performance measurements and other quality tasks and should be familiar with agile development methodology with an understanding of CI/CD concepts, processes, tools and methodologies.
Strong educational qualification with 1-3 years of experience in software development
• Expert proficiency in Java w.r.t Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Technologies and handling of data structures, SQL scripts
• Understanding of Microservices, event-driven and CQRS architecture
• Knowledge of exposing and consuming RESTful APIs; A plus if experience with SAP oData V2, V4
• Understanding of Component and E2E testing and hands-on experience with an automated testing tool
• Ability to author software design, technical documentation and automation tests
Good to have:
Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Customer facing experience
• Understanding of test driven development (TDD)
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design