Cognizant Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Software Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
* Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self
* Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions
* Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion
* Participate in recruitment processes under supervision
* Refer new talent for hiring
* Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision
* Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values
* Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
* Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
* Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
* Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
* Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
Fostering strong competency:
* Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
* Identify the enablement needs of the team.
* Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
* Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
* Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
* Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
* Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
* Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
* Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
* Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
* Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
* Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
* Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.