Deloitte is hiring engineering graduate freshers for the role of Business Technology Analyst – Information Security role. Desirable candidates can apply after reading the detailed job description.
This is an entry level position in the Global Advantage Business Information Security Office (GA-BISO) reporting to GA-BISO team consultants and leaders.
You will build a high-level knowledge of the GES suite of web-based technologies (Global Advantage) and work on a variety of projects managed by the GA-BISO team.
This is an opportunity to build a career with working knowledge of global standards in data privacy, legislation, IT security, and software development.
Monitor compliance with a wide variety of existing security controls/processes
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
• Assist with the design and implementation of new controls as warranted
• Manage periodic user reviews to ensure compliance with firm and SOC-2 controls
• Provide draft responses to security-related questions to help win and retain clients
• Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
• High attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
• Able to multi-task on simultaneous projects in the rapidly evolving BISO security landscape
• Able to work in a virtual environment (with core team located in India, UK and US)
• Able to proactively identify risks, root causes and gain proficiency in proposing solutions to remediate these risks
• Effectively communicate with key stakeholders where security controls are not being followed
Additional skills desired
• Knowledge of security compliance such as ISO 27001 and SOC-2
• Knowledge of Excel VBA
• Knowledge of SQL
• Prior experience in Cyber Security and/or Quality & Risk management