· B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
· Graduating year – 2024
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
· Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
· Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
· Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
· Profoundly curious and agile
· Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus