DHL Is The Leading Global Brand In The Logistics Industry. Our Divisions Offer An Unrivalled Portfolio Of Logistics Services Ranging From National And International Parcel Delivery, E-Commerce Shipping And Fulfillment Solutions, International Express, Road, Air And Ocean Transport To Industrial Supply Chain Management. With About 380,000 Employees In More Than 220 Countries And Territories Worldwide, DHL Connects People And Businesses Securely And Reliably, Enabling Global Sustainable Trade Flows.
DHL Job Responsibilities:
- You will take end-to-end care of our systems including designing, developing, operating and support activities.
- You will participate in testing and test automation of respective systems using modern technologies.
- You will be responsible for daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity adjustments.
- You will participate in requirement analysis and solution design.
- You will maintain production and also pre-production environments.
- You will document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills and can-do attitude.
- Organizational skills, team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer centric mindset.