An online store based in India is called Flipkart. The business is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, and was started in 2007 by Binny and Sachin Bansal. Kalyan Krishnamurthy has served as the company’s CEO since 2017. Walmart is its parent corporation. According to data generated in 2019, the company had a total of 30,000 employees and revenue of 43,615 crore.
Flipkart Recruitment Job Description:
Flipkart is hiring candidates for the post of UI Engineer.
Flipkart Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Own and build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design lively and compelling consumer experiences.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- You will mentor junior engineers on design and proper coding practices.
Flipkart Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E/B.Tech or any other similar qualification with minimum 1+ years of experience in below technology stack.
Flipkart Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.