As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Harman Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Learn to develop software using C, C++, Java or other selected languages on Android Platform.
- Desirable to have knowledge on Android Basics.
- Learn to test software using debuggers, emulators, simulators.
- Learn to perform software releases and software quality assurance activities.
- Positive attitude to learn and work in a team. Prefer Work from office.
- Automotive trends and best practices are ever changing, so must take time and learn and hone your engineering skills.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, Java, Android and Embedded systems or must possess relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.