Verint Systems is a Melville, New York–based analytics company which was founded in 2002. The company sells software and hardware products for customer engagement management and business intelligence. Their products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
Verint Recruitment Responsibilities:
- The Software Engineer will participate fully in all our R&D activities.
- Subject to their specialization, they may be involved in the design, development, testing, publishing, and/or support of different products and solutions.
- The role will work closely with a global team of engineers to build robust solutions that meet our business objectives following continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
- Additionally, they will provide recommendations to management as to process, technologies, or other improvements intended to benefit productivity, efficiency and/or quality of the solutions developed by the team.
- Understanding of software development methodologies like agile
- Strong in at least one of the programming language along with core understanding of Algorithms and data structures.
- Strong fundamental concepts of computer science.