About Company :
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Job Description :
- Conducting research and development in the field of automotive cybersecurity
- Testing vulnerability scanning or risk evaluation framework/tool
- Analysing data sets and extracting insights from them (filter, extract, transform, load)
- Collaborating with other team members to develop and implement different modules in the vulnerability scanning framework/tool.
- Documenting your work and presenting your findings to the team
- Keeping up to date with the latest news and developments in the field of cybersecurity
- Passion for cybersecurity, identifying bugs, vulnerability in system
- Practice with command line usage of Linux/BSD/Windows operating systems
- Hands-on experience with Java/Python/C programming language
- Hands-on experience with HTML/XML/JSON markup language
- Practice with at least one version control system (git, mercurial, subversion, etc)
- Fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Comfortable with reading and assessing technical papers and formulating approaches with some guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Certification on cybersecurity courses will be considered as additional advantage
- Formal course (~1 credit) on cybersecurity will be considered as additional advantage
- Paper published on cybersecurity, hacking topics in a conference or a technical forum
- Participation in Hackathon events.