About HDFC :
HDFC Bank Limited (also known as HDB) is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021.
- To Meet benchmark Targets and SM Productivity Norms by Generating business through Branches , Open Market & Channels
- To achieve assigned targets, break it up for DSAs, Branches & HBL in both Value & Units basis the potential
- Considering numbers to be disbursed based on approval ratios, plan on logins
- To help them in identifying avenues of sourcing business under various product programs & segments
- To ensure that proper segment, sourcing channel & product mix is maintained i
- among Branches, DSAs & Self Sourcing with adequate sourcing from businessmen & self-employed professionals
- Also sourcing to be done in a balanced manner under various product programs
- Monitor & review business progress of channels, FOS & Branches on regular basis and highlighting area of concern to branches / concerned persons
- Timely and proper reporting to be done regularly to supervisors on daily affairs
- Also provide information on internal & external development which is in the benefit of business
- Benchmark productivity of FOS and Channels
- Sales manager has to ensure that benchmarks of FOS & channels are met
- To ensure that proper training on product, process & other quantitative / qualitative parameters are given to them
- Any changes in all these to be downloaded immediately and refresher training to be done periodically
- For new FOS/channels, initial hand holding to be done by SM, so as to make them productive in short time
- Visibility, Awareness & Promotion of the Product ensuring more lead generation and business.
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.