- The above-mentioned Manufacturing operations management systems / tools are critical to ensure the smooth flow of operations in our factories across the globe. As part of Operations support team, you would be involved in the following activities Support Perspective
- Timely handling of incidents and support requests
- Providing L1 & L2 support to the users of the above system
- You will also be responsible for maintaining a high customer satisfaction on these systems Regression testing
- Keep abreast of new developments and upgrades in the systems
- Develop and Maintain test scripts for all important system functionality
- Regression Testing in relation to system maintenance, improvement & releases Deployment
- Handle deployment of packages and builds to Test and Production servers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Aptitude towards learning manufacturing business process.
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics.
- Knowledge of Wind turbines
- Good Communication Skills which enable you to convey to a wide range of stakeholders across the globe.
- Motivated and Proven ability to work independently and in teams.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Team member and quick learner
- We also expect that you are flexible to work in shifts.