HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
HP off Campus Job Description:
Hp is hiring candidates for the post of College Intern.
Hp off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university.
- Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
Hp off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
Enrolled in University.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team