Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Intel Off-Campus Job Description:
Intel is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Intern.
Intel Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- In this position, the candidate will be joining the Graphics Software Engineering team.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature, primarily in the domain of Graphics device drivers.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Intel off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver model and architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, ability to work in a team.