India Post Office Eligibility Criteria:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- Selection will be made through a merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- GEN/ OBC:- Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / Female candidates:- No application fee
- The Salary for a BPM post will be around Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-
- The Salary for ABPM/ Dak Sevak post will be around Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
India Post Office Vacancy 2023:
The India Post Office has recently announced a significant number of vacancies that might just be the perfect fit for you. With a total of 12,828 vacancies available for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) across 23 circles of India.