About the Indian Army:
The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
- 54th Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme Course Oct 2023 for Men and Women (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)
- Should hold NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in their final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/ three years of three/ four years degree course respectively
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC
- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks
- NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
The Selection Process of SSC Tech 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- The NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties), whose age is from 19 to 25 years as on 1st July 2023 are eligible to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2023.
- No Application Fee is required for the Contenders to Send the Indian Army Application Form.