About KPMG Company:-
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories.
Responsibilities For Candidates:-
- Consistent academics – a minimum of 60% throughout X, XII, Graduation with no backlog.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology – CS/IT and similar branches & MCA
- Knowledge of programming is a must. (KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023)
- 0-1 years of experience in python programming
- Familiarity with Core Python programming such as python data structures, regular expressions, OOPS programming constructs
- Knowledge on scrapping data from various sources like CSV, Excel, database, APIs etc.
- Knowledge on performing basic NLP techniques like tokenization, handling unstructured data to perform text analytics.
- Basic knowledge to build Machine Learning models and generate insights from models.
Selection Process For Drive:-
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test- Aptitude Test, Technical Test
- Selection (KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023)