About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following :
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school education
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Passion for service
You will also excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.