Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
- Monitor key metrics such as revenue per unit, gross margin, provisioning liquidation, conversion, average order value, customer acquisition, top performing styles, etc
- Work with the analytics team to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to evaluate and improve future performance;
- Liasion with finance team to ensure accuracy of P&L reporting for the portfolio.
- Reconciliation of discounts with brand associates for funding of sale day properties.
- Monitor discounting/pricing for key brands on other portals to ensure parity; pre-empt customer switching.
- Analyze trends in terms of inventory, revenue, stock cover, impact of marketing initiatives.
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines.
- Setup the reporting processes for operational streamlining.
- Sales Forecasting & Trend Analysis.
- Develop &innovate strong analysis and trends which would shape new dimensions of pricing.
1)Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to break a problem down into smaller parts and develop a solutioning approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.