Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
- Sourcing profiles according to the business needs
- Scheduling and briefing the candidates about the profile
- Able to manage stakeholders when asked to
- Drive the entire recruitment process
- Able to capture and update the data on MIS
- Other HR activities.
- Graduation or pursuing PG.
- Min. qualification is Graduation. MBA HR pursuing preferred.
- Must be a go-getter and individual contributor.
- Should possess good communication and negotiation skills.
- Should possess a learning attitude.