Oracle is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
Oracle Off Campus 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- You will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability.
- Handle open service requests that are dispatched, implement fixes, (i.e. writing SQL scripts, and document the case for escalation), analyze the hardware or software problem and write case notes in the tracking system.
- Work is semi-routine in nature.
- Support may be delivered via electronic channels (web, e-mail, etc.) or phone.
- Position may work in a call center environment as needed.
- Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole.
- You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
Oracle Off Campus 2023 – Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Oracle Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in working with large datasets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills