Software Engineer – 2021 Graduate
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Something about Paypal
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. PayPal gives people better ways to manage and move their money, offering them choice and flexibility in how they are able to send money, pay or get paid. We operate an open, secure and technology agnostic payments platform that businesses use to securely transact with their customers online, in stores and increasingly on mobile devices.
Did you graduate with a computer science degree in 2021? Are you interested in developing your career as a software engineer? If you answered yes, then this is an opportunity for you to be a part of PayPal.
As a Software Engineer you will be a part of the development team. You will be successful in the role if you are a self-starter, team player, results oriented and continuously develop yourself.
Job responsibilities :
· Research, learn and understand our products and organization
· Conceptualize and develop prototypes that could improve our products
· Code. Get feedback. Improve code. Repeat.
· End to end software development, from creating development plans with senior leadership, designs with architects to testing the final code.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams including research, product management, quality assurance, operations, etc. to develop software that is reliable and scalable
· Solve problems
What we are looking for:
· 2021 B.Tech or M.Tech graduate in computer science
· Programming skills in one or more of the languages
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Computer science fundamentals and technical knowledge
· Hands on project experience