About SAS :
SAS develops software products with diverse scope using new technologies with designated development practices, timelines, and quality expectations. The software engineer designs develop, debugs code for new and existing products, builds and supports scalable automated test frameworks, tools, and test suites.
SAS Off Campus Responsibilities:
- Manage and support Audio-Video technology in meeting room spaces
- You will be responsible for setting up video and audio equipment used for live events.
- Installation, testing, and adjust equipment to create ideal auditory and visual experiences for an audience.
- Testing the equipment before all the events & Troubleshooting and adjusting the AV equipment.
- Responsible for facilitating IT support to end user for Requests, Incidents and Changes. Use ServiceNow ITSM system for managing Requests, Incidents and Changes
- Good understanding of the infra setup of MS TEAMS, MS Office, Skype
- Work with local and global CIS operations team to provide IT infrastructure support for networking, virtualization and end user computing
- Assist with client hardware lifecycle replacement as per global client standards
- Perform daily administration activities for all IT infrastructure including analyzing, installing, modifying operating systems, storage, applications, backups and account administration.
- Assists with the formatting, supporting, troubleshooting of hardware, operating systems, systems management software, security and AV software, patch management, productivity applications and virtualized environment.
- Develop step-by-step documentation for system support tasks.
- IT inventory management
- Will be required to participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for operating systems(Windows, Linux), VMware and networking
- Exposure to MS Skype/ Teams voice solution will be an added advantage
- Adapt at working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Be a proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented, independent worker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for continuous learning