GoGuardian is hiring for the role of Software Engineer I!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Design and develop client-side and server-side components on the MERN stack.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
- 0-2 years of experience in developing modern web applications using MERN stack, namely MongoDB, ES6, React.js, and Node.js
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, and scalability.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good documentation experience on functional and/or technical aspects of the project.
- Experience with AWS preferred.
- Experience with prior Open source contributions.
- Experience building responsive designs.