IBM is hiring for the role of Software Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Debugging reported problems, designing, developing, and unit testing code fixes.
- Use programming languages in which the product has been written; have an in-depth understanding of the environment to test the code fix.
- Understand and articulate the impact on other components of the product.
- Working directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits.
- Providing client insight and feedback regarding the client environment to the development organization responsible for existing and new product development.
- 1-2 years of C programming experience
- 1-2 years of UNIX or Windows experience (especially system internals)
- 1-2 years of database experience with Oracle or Db2 or MS SQL Server
- 1-2 years of Java programming experience (for the Java client)
- 1-2 years of Microsoft ASP experience (for IDM Desktop)
- Experience with building product software
- Provide Customer Support for ECM Software products; troubleshooting, problem determination, Log, trace, and other software diagnostic analysis, defect fix development and testing, incident management, and Customer communication