Tata Communications, a leading global digital infrastructure provider, is hiring Software Engineers with 0-4 years of experience. The company is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join its team and help build the next generation of digital infrastructure.
Tata Communication Entry Level Hiring 2024 –
Title – Engineer – Software & Application Development (Software & Application Development) – B2101_1
Location – Pune
Experience – 0-4 Years
We are looking for a great Java Spring Boot developer who is proficient with Spring Boot. Your primary focus will be on developing Java code to perform automation activities by following well-known Spring Boot framework. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Broad outline of the Role
- Developing/Enhancing Automation code using Spring Boot
- Building reusable components methods/functions for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Unit Testing through Junit framework
- SIT Support for bug fixes
- Provide L2 Support for the production issues
- Deploy the code on test servers for SIT and UAT phases
Purpose – Broad objective of the role
- Strong proficiency in JDK8, JDK17, Spring Boot
- Strong proficiency in logic building and converting the problem statement into the line of code
- Good knowledge with Java Database configurations
- Shall have good understanding of REST APIs and shall be proficient with the same
- Candidate should be able to work as a team
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Good Knowledge on code versioning tools. Like SVN/GIT
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the Tata Communications Software Engineer position by visiting the company’s careers website. The application process will include a resume review, online coding assessment, and personal interview.