Teradata is one of the world’s largest companies focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Our powerful solutions portfolio and database are the foundation on which we’ve built our leadership position in business intelligence and are designed to address any business or technology need for companies of all sizes.
- Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle for the products, services, and components that Teradata undertakes.
- Gather good understanding of the core business value that our products provide for the customers.
- Get all-round view of the deployment, configurations, automation and maintenance aspect of our products and services and analyze the potential for optimizations.
- Learn design, architecture of the products and services and keep yourself current with the technology trends and industry best practices.
- Work within the team to best articulate the product capabilities built and continuously look for areas where security, performance and scalability areas of our products can be improved and built upon.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.