Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Years of graduation: 2021, 2022 or 2023
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Wipro Assessment Details:
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
You will be required to sign a training agreement for 60 months upon joining.
Please Note: You will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis if you leave the organization before 5 years of the training agreement are up.
Wipro WILP Recruitment Stipend Details:
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st-year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k|
|2nd-year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd-year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a