Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
- The individual shall be accountable for performing day-to-day BAU tasks with the help of the Trainer
- The individual shall be involved in data preparation pertaining to training
- The individual would be responsible for following up with the internal stakeholders to clear the pending tasks
- The individual would be involved in helping the Trainer and the L&D team by undertaking the spillover work
- The individual would be involved in revamping training content and helping in fastening the LMS and KMS launch.
Meesho Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th Pass or a graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- The individual should be strong in communication skills (Eng & Hin)
- The individual should be good in MS office (Excel, PPT)
- Should be an enterprising individual
- Should be flexible in taking up any tasks assigned by the L&D team