About AMD India :
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
- Language implementation and optimization in the open source LLVM compiler framework
- Collaborate with compiler team members spread across other geographic locations
- Represent AMD in open source communities
Bachelor’s and Master Degrees or PhD in EC/CS/EE/Math
- Strong background in compilers.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler and parallel programming
- Clang/LLVM experience
- Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture
- Solid understanding of at least one of the following languages: C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP
- Experience working with a programming language committee preferred.